I have a few different questions regarding the capabilities of Bloodhound, and it might be easier to have a quick chat on the phone. if yes, pls PM me and I’ll give you my phone no.
first off, let me congratulate you guys for creating a super awesome and impressive product. you should feel very proud of your achievement ! I saw a demo of TTs Algo Design Lab and in terms of functionality BH can run circles around ADL and at a fraction of a cost !! whether its a good fit for me depends on whether it can do the following:
1) can it support Renko chart type ? and can it support multiple renko charts of different brick size of the same instrument ?
2) can I create a trading logic for trend trading and a trading logic for sideways trading and use the ‘run-time’ feature to change both the trading logic and/or chart size on the fly ? meaning instead of trading the sideways logic on a 10-tick renko, can i change it to trend trading logic on 5-tick renko ?
3) i’m only vaguely familiar with fuzzy-logic but can it help in identifying ‘fake crossovers’. Crossovers are a big part of my strategy and what looks like a clear setup visually i’m never able to program it correctly.
4) also using the 3) above can it identify sideways markets where indicators and moving averages are sideways and flat and criss crossing with no clear trend
5) can it help in identifying correct ‘points’ for a particular logical component of the system. for example i may think MACD above zero line is the key to my strategy using a mix of indicators but on using BH i might find that 55-EMA is the most important part – something like that ?
sorry for all the questions but pls let me know if it would be easier to do this on the phone. otherwise i’m very much looking forward to your comments. thanks in advance…