If you are having issues running the Installer or uninstalling the software automatically, or if you immediately start getting errors when adding BloodHound or BlackBird to a chart, or errors that mention keywords, such as <module>, then please follow this manual uninstall process:
- Close NinjaTrader
- Open up File Explorer and go to your ...\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\ directory
- Remove the following files:
ONLY PERFORM THESE STEPS IF 'DEVELOPER EXTENSIONS' WAS CHECKED WHEN YOU RAN THE INSTALLER. Developer Extensions is Unchecked by default, so if you are not sure then skip these steps.
- Edit the file ...\NinjaTrader 7\Config.xml with Notepad.exe.
- Search for <References> . That will find the correct location where the following lines need to be deleted.
- <string>...\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\PLUSManaged.dll</string>
- <string>...\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\PLUSManagedGui.dll</string>
- <string>...\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\SharkIndicators.Common.dll</string>
- <string>...\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\SharkIndicators.BloodHound.dll</string>